Header image alt text

深圳桑拿论坛,深圳上门按摩网

Powered By Yingxiao!

Administrators FRP Advisory LLP said in a statement that a Company Voluntary Arrangement had been agreed to allow control of Manor Grand Prix Racing, which traded as Marussia F1, to be passed back to directors.

南宁桑拿

“The financial restructuring creates a platform for the company to continue with its plans to participate once again within Formula One,” they added.

No details of the restructuring, or investors, were provided although former team boss John Booth and sporting director Graeme Lowdon are known to be involved.

Media reports have indicated former Sainsbury’s chief executive Justin King, whose son Jordan is competing in the GP2 feeder series this season, is also part of a consortium to revive the team’s fortunes.

Marussia, who were ninth in the 2014 championship, sunk into administration in October and missed the last three races of the campaign.

They still have big hurdles to overcome, with a car to be built and the season starting in Australia on March 15. Rivals have also blocked a proposal for them to be allowed to use an interim 2014 car.

They can however miss three races, which would allow them to start the season in Bahrain in mid-April.

Administrator Geoff Rowley said the team had taken a step forward.

“With new investment and a continuity of the respected management, the business has the ideal platform from which it can accelerate the operational rebuilding already underway to get a team back racing,” he said.

“We shall complete our statutory duties as administrators with the necessary filings needed in order to formally exit the company from administration over the next few days.”

(Editing by Tony Jimenez)

France’s Pape banned for rest of 6 Nations

Posted by admin on 30/07/2019
Posted in 深圳桑拿论坛 

A Six Nations disciplinary committee has banned French lock Pascal Pape for 10 weeks for a knee in the back foul that left Ireland’s Jamie Heaslip with three fractured vertebrae.

南宁桑拿

The foul deserved a longer ban, the committee said in a statement on Thursday, but Pape saved himself with his “expressions of remorse”.

The French player will miss the rest of the Six Nations tournament because of the challenge inflicted during Ireland’s 18-11 win over France in Dublin on Saturday.

Heaslip, 31, has already been told he will be sidelined for at least four weeks, but the Irish Rugby Football Union has said he should make a full recovery.

Pape was sin-binned with a yellow card by referee Wayne Barnes for the 52nd minute challenge, but the disciplinary committee said the offence merited a red card.

The committee ruled that “the offence should be categorised at the top end of World Rugby’s scale of seriousness and set an entry point of a 15 week suspension”.

But it also noted Pape’s admission of foul play and his expressions of remorse, reducing the sanction by one third to 10 weeks.

Pape still has the right of appeal following the two days of hearings at London’s Heathrow Airport.

French coach Philippe Saint-Andre had defended his player after the game.

“When you watch the images of the incident I don’t think you can say it was deliberate,” he said.

But Pape made a public apology to Heaslip on Twitter on Tuesday, saying he was “sincerely sorry for having injured” him and that it he had “absolutely no intention to cause him harm”.

The Irishman replied saying: “It’s a physical game that we play and these things happen. I fully accept your apology.”

Ireland next play England in Dublin on March 1 in the match that could decide the tournament. The two countries are the only two to have won all their games so far.

France play Wales on February 28 needing a win to keep alive their faint hopes of a Six Nations title.

Dragons expect frosty WCS reception

Posted by admin on 30/07/2019
Posted in 深圳桑拿论坛 

St George Illawarra have been warned to expect a deafening reception when they face Warrington in the opening match of the World Club Series.

南宁桑拿

The Dragons’ England-born five-eighth Gareth Widdop knows full well that the crowds will be a factor favouring the home teams this weekend, but is predicting his burgeoning partnership with halfback Benji Marshall will pass the test.

“I’ve only experienced it once or twice. It’s unbelievable,” Widdop, who enjoyed World Club Challenge success with Melbourne in 2013, told AAP.

“It’s something you’ve got to take in early on. It certainly helps the home town with the crowd getting behind their team, but it’s very enjoyable.

“The first 20 minutes you’ve just got to take it all in because it’s certainly going to be loud.

“As playmakers, you’ve just got to try and communicate the best you can.

“After a full pre-season with training alongside Benji, we know how each other plays a bit now, so that should take the crowd (noise) out of it a little bit.

“We won’t have to do too much talking to each other, we can just look at each other and know what each other is going to do.”

Warrington enter the clash in bright form, having won their opening two Super League fixtures, while the Dragons are coming off a 12-12 Charity Shield draw with premiers South Sydney.

Should the Dragons win, it would put the Australian clubs in a strong position to take home the inaugural World Club Series trophy – with heavyweights South Sydney and Brisbane to play on the weekend.

Coach Paul McGregor on Thursday named a 19-man squad, cutting Peter Mata’utia from the 20 taken to the UK, which will be further reduced by two before kick off on Saturday morning (AEDT).

“The boys are really excited to be able to play on the international stage and they know how important this game is for us as a club,” McGregor said.

“Warrington are a great team we know we’re in for a very tough match.”

Meanwhile, Warrington coach Tony Smith has also named a 19-man squad, which includes NRL veterans Roy Asotasi, Joel Monaghan and Ashton Sims.

“It’s not been hard for me to build this game up for the players,” Smith said.

Berries being screened for virus

Posted by admin on 30/07/2019
Posted in 深圳桑拿论坛 

Prime Minister Tony Abbott has assured Australians all berry products involved in a hepatitis A outbreak are being screened as the threat of contamination spreads to more schools.

南宁桑拿

But it’s unclear who, if anyone, is carrying out the screening.

The number of confirmed cases of hepatitis A linked to the imported frozen berries remained at 13 on Thursday.

But children at up to 20 South Australian schools and childcare centres may have eaten the contaminated berries.

And a primary school in Cairns has warned parents their children may have been served smoothies at the tuckshop containing the now-recalled berries.

Mr Abbott told reporters on Thursday 100 per cent of “these sorts of imports” are now screened, despite not yet being classified as high risk by the food standards regulatory body FSANZ.

“We have moved to 100 per cent screening of these sorts of imports until this matter is resolved in a way which is very protective of the health of the Australian public,” Mr Abbott said.

The prime minister’s office later clarified Mr Abbott was referring to the Patties Food products that were involved in the outbreak.

However, a spokesman couldn’t confirm who was doing the testing.

The Department of Agriculture wouldn’t confirm any changes in screening but a spokesman told AAP that parent company Patties Foods was voluntarily holding all products involved.

The berries at the centre of the outbreak, branded in Australia as Nanna’s and Creative Gourmet, have been recalled and taken off shelves.

Frozen berries are classified low risk, requiring only five per cent screening, but the department has requested a review of that status.

Patties Foods chief executive Steven Chaur told the ABC tests at the farm and production facilities for various diseases and bacteria had come up negative.

Opposition Leader Bill Shorten said while the viral outbreak had shaken confidence, it could encourage more people to buy Australian-grown produce.

He’s demanding the government explain fully how it’s making sure imported food won’t make people sick.

Consumer watchdog boss Rod Sims said it was great for consumers if companies could import cheap goods but they had a responsibility to make sure the imports were safe.

“The less expensive the thing you buy, the more you need to check that you’ve got the processes in place to make sure that it is safe,” the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission chairman told a business lunch.

Health authorities around the country say the risk of illness is low but they are taking a cautious approach.

The number of infections could rise over the coming weeks, with the Department of Health saying up to one in 100 people who ate the berries could contract the virus.

Maldonado on top as ill Hamilton is sidelined

Posted by admin on 30/07/2019
Posted in 深圳桑拿论坛 

Dutchman Max Verstappen, 17, completed the most laps on a day interrupted by a collision between Susie Wolff’s Williams and the Sauber driven by Brazilian rookie Felipe Nasr.

南宁桑拿

Maldonado, whose only career grand prix win came at the Circuit de Catalunya with Williams in 2012, completed 69 laps with a best time of one minute 25.011 seconds.

Kimi Raikkonen was second fastest for Ferrari with Australian Daniel Ricciardo third in a Red Bull.

Champions Mercedes, who have completed far more laps than rivals in five days of pre-season testing in Jerez and Barcelona, had a mixed day after a high fever ruled out Hamilton following 11 laps in the morning.

German reserve Pascal Wehrlein, who was testing Force India’s 2014 car, was recalled to replace the champion despite the Briton’s team mate Nico Rosberg being at the circuit.

Rosberg also complained of a sore nerve in his neck and his presence in the car on Friday remained uncertain.

Verstappen, who will be Formula One’s youngest ever driver when he makes his debut with Toro Rosso in Australia on March 15, completed a hefty 94 laps — the most he has done in a single day.

Wolff, Williams test driver and wife of Mercedes motorsport head Toto, completed 86 laps but her display was interrupted by the collision.

Nasr, who was Williams test driver last year, suggested his former team mate was to blame.

“I think Susie did not see me coming and then we unfortunately collided in turn five,” he said. “We had quite a lot of damage to fix which hurt our programme.”

Wolff saw things differently. “I think it’s on video for everyone to see but the facts are that I stayed on line and he came across and his rear hit my front. It was an unnecessary coming together,” she said.

McLaren called an end to their day before lunch when a problem with the energy recovery system on Jenson Button’s car required lengthy work on the power unit.

(Reporting by Alan Baldwin, editing by Tony Jimenez)